Classes and Events
Coming Summer 2021
Facing the Sun: Creating More Joy & Peace in Your Life Through Transformative Writing
So much conflict, anger, division, bad news, fake news–how in the world can we get and maintain joy and peace in the midst of it all? How can we stop feeling overwhelmed and discouraged and afraid? By employing a powerful tool: intentional writing exercises.
These exercises work because they cause us to stop, reflect, and gain deep insights about ourselves and our natural calling to be joyful and serene. The guided writing prompts in this introductory workshop will help you to:
- Tune in to your unique “joy channel” by naming your gifts and taking concrete steps to use them in a bigger, more intentional way
- Identify and banish the mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual strongholds that get in your way
- Discover the Essential Element necessary to spark joy consistently, even in the darkest times
- Immediately employ the tools, tips, and mindset that enable you to lighten up and burn bright
- Practice the principles and perspectives needed to cultivate a warm sense of calm, happiness, and purpose over a lifetime
Format: This class will be presented virtually and is composed of two parts. Part One is pre-recorded content that participants can access at any time and study at their own pace. Part Two will be a live and lively Zoom session with Lauretta and other kindred spirits.
Register: More details and a registration link will be coming soon.
Email Lauretta to get on the advance registration list.
The Great Roman Write-in
JULY 17, 2021
The Great Roman Write-in (When in Rome, WRITE.)
@ The Labyrinth of Rome, GA
Calling all writers, aspiring writers, and those just looking for some creative fun! Free and open to all aged 17 and over. Evocative writing prompts, live readings by YOU, and focused time to work on your story.
No need to register; just be seated in the labyrinth by 8:45am. Bring paper and pen, as we will not be using phones, tablets, or laptops. This will be a safe outdoor gathering.
See what attendees have to say.
Since then, she has been invaluable in her guidance and enthusiasm for my writing project. I was overwhelmed, but she helped me focus with her honest feedback. She is genuine, wise, funny, and encouraging. I cannot stress enough the value of one-on-one coaching. If you’re looking for an inspiring mentor, you would be lucky indeed to have Lauretta by your side.